Published on February 2nd, 2021
Here's How To Whitelist Open To Close Inside of Google Workspaces
Once you have a Google Workspace account, whitelisting Open To Close is super easy.
1. Go to https://admin.google.com/u/1/ac/owl/list?tab=apps
2. Click "Configure new app" and choose "Oauth"
3. Copy and paste the following ID into the box provided on the screen:
Select "Open To Close" when it appears on the screen with the logo...
4. Check the "Oauth Client ID" box (or all boxes)
5. Choose "Trusted: Can access all Google services"
6. Click "Configure"
Now once you receive your Open To Close invitation you'll be good to go on setting up your Google API integration (Gmail, Drive, Contacts, and Calendars).